This website (excluding any websites or webpages to which links are provided from this website) is operated by R2MJ Ślusarczyk i Wspólnicy Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Widok 16/1, 00-023 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number (the “Company„).
Entering the https://moc.vc/ website is equivalent to accepting its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Other web sites or pages linked to this site may be subject to different terms and conditions, which you should consult separately.
These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the operation and use of the Company’s website („Website„).
I. Purpose of the Service
- The primary purpose of the Service is to provide information content about Market One Capital SCSp and Market One Capital Co-Invest SCSp, based in Luxembourg at Place de Strasbourg L-2562 (the „Fund„) and its activities, including events organized or coorganized by the Fund, as well as other information of an informative, promotional, marketing or advertising nature. The Website also allows users to submit ventures to the Fund for possible investment, to set up an account to join the Fund’s talent database (account set up and maintained with an external service provider) and a newsletter service.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information or data contained on the Website at any time and to any extent without prior or subsequent notice to users of the Website.
II. Contract. Conclusion and termination
- The agreement for the provision of services by electronic means is concluded between the User and the Company when the User starts using the Website.
- Beginning to use the Website is tantamount to accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- The Agreement may be terminated by either party and terminates upon cessation of use for non-registered users. For users using the registration service or submitting a completed form, the contract shall terminate upon receipt by the Company of a request to cease providing services in the form of account maintenance or processing of the submitted form.
III. Principles of provision and use of services
- The use of the Website is free of charge.
- In order to use the Website, it is necessary to have a working connection to the Internet and a working device allowing to connect to the given network provided by the Website users themselves.
- The Company recommends that you use the latest version of web browsers with cookies support.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that the content on the Website is up to date. However, the Company excludes any liability for the topicality, correctness, reliability, completeness of the information and data provided and their components. This also applies to all other websites to which links are provided.
- The information, texts, photos, articles and other data contained in the Website may not be copied (in full or in part), reproduced or altered without the prior written consent of the Company, under pain of invalidity, in accordance with the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws No. 83, as amended). They may also not be used for commercial purposes by other entities.
- All rights to the Company’s logotype placed on the Website, rights to the Website, including the form of the Website, are vested in the Company. The rights to the logotype of the Fund are vested in the companies composing the Fund respectively. Any use other than display for one’s own personal use for information purposes or other purposes permitted under applicable law is prohibited.
- The Website may contain links to other websites and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
- The Company informs that using the Website and other websites is connected with existing potential threats, the basic of which is the danger of infecting the Website with various types of harmful software. In order to avoid such risks, a person using the Website should equip his/her device, which he/she uses to access the Internet, with an effective antivirus software by installing its latest version.
- the Company informs that despite the use of modern technologies to secure the Website, there is a possibility of cybercrime involving the undesirable actions described above, the Company informs that it is not responsible for the occurrence of risks associated with the use of the Website.
- the provision of content of an unlawful nature is prohibited.
Where services are provided that require the provision of personal data, such data will be stored for the duration of the service and will be immediately deleted once the user is informed of the cancellation of the Website. The processing of personal data by the Company is carried out in accordance with the general Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
V. Complaint procedure
- Users have the right to lodge complaints on matters concerning the provision of services.
- Complaints are handled by the Company.
- A properly made complaint should include at least the following data:
- identification of the User (name, surname, e-mail address),
- subject matter of the complaint,
- circumstances justifying the complaint.
- Rek Complaints not containing the above data will not be considered by the Service Provider.
- A complaint (marked „Complaint”) should be submitted:
- to the address of the Company: R2MJ Ślusarczyk i wspólnicy Sp.k., 16/1 Widok St., 00-023 Warsaw or
- to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- The Company will endeavour to consider complaints within 30 days of their receipt at the latest. The Service Provider will notify the User of its decision as a result of considering the complaint by e-mail to the address given in the complaint in accordance with paragraph 3 above.
- A complaint considered in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations shall not be subject to further or repeated consideration.
VI. Final provisions
- In cases not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations shall enter into force on [-].